SHIPPING & RETURNS
Due to COVID-19 our shipping partners are experiencing some delays. Please note the following information:
- Undetermined extensive delays continue on International orders due to limited amounts of Flights across borders. We will do our best to keep you updated on these circumstances based on information we receive from delivery partners.
- Delays on Domestic orders of an additional 7-14 days (approx) continue.
Free shipping applies to all orders over $150AUD.
A standard shipping fee of $9.95 applies to orders $149.99 and under. The shipping fee is non-refundable.
All domestic orders are sent via Australia Post. Once your order is shipped, you will be notified of the tracking number via email. Please allow 1-7 business days for shipping and handling.
Unfortunately we are unable to dispatch or deliver orders on weekends & Victorian public holidays, which may result in short delays.
Please note are unable to change the your delivery address or product selected during busy sale periods.
Skin Footwear cannot be held liable for parcels that are lost, stolen or damaged as a result of specific instructions left by customer's for the courier.
New Zealand Deliveries
For NZ online orders a flat rate of $20.00 AUD applies for any amount of items.
All items are sent via Australia Post. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery to NZ.
The customer is responsible for any import duties or taxes that may be incurred by customs, and any additional charges rest with the customer.
A flat rate of $30.00 AUD applies to the following countries.
All international orders are sent via Australia Post - Standard from Melbourne, Australia.
We suggest you check the Australia Post website for estimated delivery times to your country.
|Hungary||Ireland||Isle of Man|
|Turkey||United Kingdom||United States|
Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to.
You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Skin Footwear has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary from country to country, Skin Footwear recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
Skin Footwear will not authorise any returns without the Skin Footwear Customer Care team being contacted first hand via email. Unauthorised returns will be sent back to the customer who will be charged the return shipping fee.
Customer enquiries to Skin Footwear Customer Care will be responded to within 2 business days.
For your item to be eligible for a return, please follow the below:
1. Items that are eligible for return must be unworn, unmarked, unaltered and undamaged with original box and all packaging included.
2. Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of date parcel is received. For International returns, the item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. If you item meets the above conditions 1 & 2, we offer refunds credit notes or exchanges for incorrect size or change of mind. We do not offer refunds on permanent Sale items for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size. Please contact our team with any queries.
4. No refunds or exchanges are accepted on permanent Sale items unless the goods are deemed faulty by our Customer Care team (this does not include items on short-term Promotion).
5. All returns (unless deemed faulty after product review) fall at the expense of the customer. Skin Footwear is not liable for the loss of products being returned. Skin Footwear encourages customers to return item(s) via registered or traceable postal services and to take note of the tracking number and have it scanned in at your local Post Office.
6. Products returned to Skin Footwear endure a full quality control procedure and checklist before being approved for a refund, exchange or store credit note.
7. Items purchased that are $49 or under are deemed as "final sale" and are not eligible for a return. Please choose carefully when purchasing items from this category as we cannot exchange, offer a credit or refund for wrong size or change of mind purchases.
8. Please include our Return Form with all the details of your purchase in your return parcels.
We understand that whilst shopping online, you can't try your item(s) on. We are happy to provide you with a Store Credit Note or Exchange for Sale Items that are $50 and over if you meet our returns policy.
Please note, we now offer FREE returns for New Arrivals products. If your product was purchased from the New Arrivals Category, you are now eligible for a free return. This must be submitted to the Skin Footwear Customer Care team and they will provide you a label to attach to your return satchel if you are deemed eligible.
Once your goods have been received by Skin Footwear please allow up to 5 business days for your refund to be processed back to your account. Receipt of refunded amount will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund.
When a refund is provided, your refund will be processed to your original method of payment. This includes Afterpay. All refunds processed are in AUD.
Store credit notes are valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Store credit notes will be to the value of your purchase. This does not include the shipping cost of your return order.
Credit notes can be used for Sale Items, but cannot be used in conjunction with Discount Codes.
Returns for items purchased on a Store Credit Note will only be accepted within a 14 day period from receipt of parcel.
We aim to provide the highest quality footwear and customer care, but from time to time something may go wrong.
If you item is faulty, the issue must first be lodged with Skin Footwear’s Customer Care Team.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we reserve the right to repair a minor fault or minor problem after further inspection by Skin Footwear Head Office.
In the case of a genuine manufacturing fault (i.e broken zip, damaged heel, aesthetic faults), we will refund the price of the item and the shipping amount incurred, to your original method of payment. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, consumers must give the supplier the chance to fix the problem. It is at the discretion of Anuko Fashion to:
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund.
The consumer’s rights to a remedy apply to the replacement product in the same way as the original product.
Please note a manufacturing fault does not include general wear and tear, or accidental damage of the product through transit of the item.
When you place an order under 'pre-order', for shipment pending at a later date, your item is specially made to order with our manufacturers.
Thus, once you have placed your pre-order we cannot cancel or refund for 'change of mind' or 'wrong decision' as your order is under manufacture.
In line with our general returns policy, if you wish to cancel your pre-order purchase, Anuko Fashion will offer a Store Credit Note valid for 3 months.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size for pre-orders, this includes pre-order items purchased with Afterpay.
How do I contact Customer Care?
You can contact our customer service team through the contact form on our website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer Care team operates on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in Melbourne, Australia) from 10am until 4pm Australian Eastern Standard.